Thursday, July 8, 2010

What don't you get about "no contact"???

Sitting at home alone last night, I was sent several picture texts from Cole around 9pm. It's ironic that every time I start to blog about him, I get a text. After he sent me several pictures of our kids on their summer vacation up in his hometown...I finally decided to acknowledge his sending them by replying with a :) I left it at that and went to bed.
At 2:50 AM...I get another picture text. I also get one at 3:05 am. Apparently someone is having trouble sleeping. Could it be that I was on his mind? I think so...I haven't heard from him all day...well because we are supposed to be on the no contact agreement. I know he is going to cave, really soon. Just waiting...not sure what I will say to him.

I went to have a drink with one of my friends tonight, and she said something so perfect that I totally agree with. She said that when the dumpee decides to go to no contact with the dumper, it's because she really wants it to be over..and because he wants to continue to manipulate and control her, she can't get away from him without going to no contact with him. That is exactly what this is for me. I want to be done with him. Sure it does hurt, a lot...but he will never change and I will continue to go through my life not knowing if he is ever telling me the truth. There is still time to have a normal life with someone NORMAL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment