Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Going to No Contact for 3 mos.

So apparently my breaking up with Cole didn't last long, otherwise I wouldn't be here writing this. The next morning after the break-up texting, I ended up having to call him about a particular incident going on at our home while he was out of town. He was really happy to hear from me...I could hear the smile on his face. I caved, again....I asked him if we could talk later in the evening. There were some things I needed to say. I apologized for being so mean in the texts. I told him that I was just confused, and hurt, angry, you name it. I told him that I really, really wanted to go to no contact with him...Just to sort out some things in my head and for him to figure out what he wants. I can't keep doing this flip flop thing, of him wanting me..then wanting her, wanting me, wanting her.

Things are getting heated between Cole and Jolene....she wants more of his time. She has asked him why he hasn't introduced her to his kids (fat chance of that ever happening lady)...why he didn't take her to a wedding he attended last week. Why doesn't he come stay with her, why, why, why....little does she know she is pushing him away from her. I'm kind of loving this behaviour of hers. Who's needy now B-yatch?? Oh ya, at one time she accused me of being needy. I love that the honeymoon is crashing down into tiny little pieces! With that in mind...I decided to pull away even more. I told him I want to go to 3 mos of no contact between him and I. No texting, no emailing, no phone calls, no seeing each other, no coming into our home, no helping out around the house for any reason....Stay completely away from me for 3 whole months! The only thing you can do is pull up, sit in your car and wait for your kids to come out or drop them off. At first I suggested 6 mos and he said "no" that it was too long. Whatever...so I agreed to 3 mos. I know he won't be able to go 3 mos without some sort of texting me, I miss you or something stupid.

I am now on day 2...can't say I miss him yet. Yes I am totally thinking about him, but not in a missing him kind of way. I really don't know what I am feeling. I guess confusion is still in my mind. I am wondering if he is thinking about me at all? (OMG!! just now received a text) it was just him sending a picture of one of my kids to me. (They are all out of town right now). Well crap...how is that no contact? I am not responding. He is not living up to the 3 mos of no contact. I warned him not to contact me in any way....it's only day 2 for crying out loud!!!

Ugh...okay so back to my feelings. This is what makes me crazy. I want to be left alone for awhile. I want to sort out who I am, and what I want. Do I want someone who cheats on me, and lies to me, and then tells me he loves me and misses me, and then goes running to spend the night with his affair partner. NOOOOOOO!!! I want to be done. I don't want to do this anymore. (just got another picture text from him, apparently he really does not get it).

No comments:

Post a Comment