Monday, April 18, 2011

I have moved out!

Before I do anymore updating of this blog...I need to update real quickly.

I have moved out of our home. I moved out on April 1st, 2011. I couldn't take it anymore...I couldn't take coming home from work and finding Cole in our home, watching TV with our kids like it's no big deal.
I couldn't take his showing up unexpected. I couldn't take that while I am out of town with the kids that he helped himself to come inside our home and check on the dogs, grab whatever it was he needed without permission from myself. I felt like I had no way of keeping him away since we never married and my name was/is not on the mortgage. After 18 years of being with this person I feel like I have no rights whatsoever to keep him away from coming into the house. I have tried, it didn't work. I tried without getting bitchy or LOVEBUSTING him....didn't work...I decided that in order to have MY peace of mind, and my space and MY privacy...that I would go rent a 2 bedroom apartment and so I have.... (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment