Tuesday, June 22, 2010

*Negative things he says about Jolene*

  • She wears way too much make-up and looks very plastic when she does
  • She is addicted to online shopping and has everything in the SkyMall magazine (LOL)
  • He doesn't like spending the night in her bed or sleeping all night with her.
  • She is all over him which makes him feel uncomfortable
  • He is only with her for financial gain
  • She is being possessive of him.
  • He doesn't like how her family gatherings are, they are too outlandish and would rather not be around her family
  • The one night at Majerles when he told me about getting her to invest in a money project with his buddy and himself, he made it sound like it was only about her money and I asked him what he would do in the meantime...he told me he was going to AVOID HER.
  • He told me that he feels only 50 percent genuine feelings for her, the other 50 are the allure of sneaking around to cheat with her.
I will add more as I remember them or when he as a new one. I wish this list was alot longer. Hopefully it will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment