Friday, June 25, 2010

I broke up with him....via text....this is our transcript....


Cole: How was your day?
Cole: you mad at me about something?
me: no, just giving you the space you asked for.
cole :Oh, what does that mean? that I only get short answers? How was your workout?
Me: to do your thing with jolene
cole: I’m feeling like this is a one sided conversation.
Me: ?
cole: ?? I have those too.
me: did you see what I said?
cole: about the space?
me: Yes
cole: what thing?
me: U know, answering to her.
cole: are you breaking up with me?
Me: are we together?
cole: dating
Me: we are dating? LOL, really?
Cole: we went on one! Guess I don’t measure up L
Me: I heard you in the kitchen arguing.
cole: Yeah I was
me: You’re her little bitch boy.
Chad: OUCH!
me: yeah you were what, answering to her?
cole: answering or disagreeing?
me: About what? did she know we went out?
cole: About staying at the house and hanging out at the house.
me: she knew you slept in our bed?
cole: No
Me: did you lie to her and tell her u didn’t touch me?
me: be honest.
cole: I didn’t discuss it with her.
me: yes you did, I heard u.
cole: No, I didn’t
me: Then where did you tell her you slept?
me: and why won’t you say what u really did?
Cole: because I wasn’t in the mood for an argument. I was pretty content on sunday!
chad:I did say I slept on the couch, which technically I did in the morning after you went to work.
Me: technically, you f&^%$ the hell out of me and I fell asleep in your arms.
cole: Is that what we did?
Me: you don’t remember?
Me: why do you argue with her?
cole: I haven’t much, but she has started to get a bit possessive.  and YES, I remember! I would put it in the top of all nights I’ve ever had.
Me: so are you her boyfriend? be honest?
cole: I don’t know what I am, maybe her toy?
Me: So are you gonna allow the possessiveness?
Cole: I don’t want to be a possession.
Me: You already are, hers.
me: She doesn’t want you around me?
cole: not really.
me: why doesn’t she want u around me.
cole: because she see’s you as a threat.
Me: why?
Me: Am I?
cole: Maybe you are!
Me: How?
cole: you don’t listen to anything I say do you?  Or maybe you just don’t believe anything I say!
Me: I don’t believe u…at all…..I want off the rollercoaster and I’m leaving the amusement park!
Me: You like this, you FEED off this!!
Cole: I really don’t…it wears me out.
Me: well one of them is ending….for good.  I can’t and not doing this….it’s stupid, it sucks and I just can’t…sorry L
Me: had fun this weekend, will put it in my memory bank….
Me: but I am moving on, without U.
Me: You’re turn to give me my space too…please
Me: Let US end.
Me: It’s over.
cole: I’m sorry for putting you through everything that I have.  I know, too little too late! I knew this was coming eventually!
Me: I’m sorry L
cole: but it doesn’t change how I feel about you! I will give you your space! as much as I am hurting right now!!
Me: Thank you…..
cole: I know you don’t believe that either! But I am thankful we have our kids, so that I still have you somewhere in my life.
Me: Ok, but please avoid me.
Me: I really want it to be over.
Me: Ok?
Me: thank u…
cole: I want you to be happy and will be here if you need anything…..sorry I’m such a crybaby asshole.
cole: goodnight! I do and will always love you!!
me: thanks gnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment