Friday, March 25, 2011

Written by a daughter, to her father

Costa Rica Dad? Are you kidding me? When were you planning on telling me? You can't even go on a cruise with YOUR daughters but you have no problem with going on vacation with your OLD hag. And if you are spending time with her family along with this little trip i will be so heartbroken you have no idea.This is strike 3 for me dad. I can not stand having you go behind my back and doing stuff like this. Why haven't you told me? Huh? You most likely won't even reply to this because you like to run from all your problems even when they happen to be with your daughter. Now i understand 100% why mom wants to move out, and honestly dad i can't wait. I always thought that since you worked out of town while we were younger you would want to come home and spend time with your daughters any time you could but no, instead you go to Costa Rica what the heck is up with that? I really wish you would open your eyes and realize what you are losing. You have a perfect home, 3 daughters that love you with everything they got even though you are crushing our hearts little by little, a grandson who needs a grandpa, you had a woman who would do anything for you and that loves you more then anything, a home, dogs, and you are finally getting back to where you want with work. So why are you throwing it all away for some cougar. I don't care how good of a person you say she is, because to me she is the most hideous, awful person that ever walked this planet. what kind of sick person would want to split up a family. I want you to be happy, but i will NEVER in a million billion years accept her. She has torn our family apart completely. Also, I hate hearing you blame mom for all of this, and blaming my decisions on her. What I say is what i say no one else, no one can put words in my mouth. All my decisions, and reasoning for all of this are 100% mine. not moms, not my sisters, no ones. everything has been based on YOUR actions. i wish you would really think about my sister and i for one minute through all of this. how much this is affecting us. but no, you are off in another island running from your problems instead of cleaning up your mess here first. isnt family supposed to come first? along with that you are breaking down one of the strongest most beautiful woman in my life. and it kills me that you would do such a thing to such an amazing mother. until youu have really thought this through dont worry about talking to me or seeing me. i honestly don't want to see you. im sick of the lying, and going behind MY back. you really need to set your priority's straight dad. you are supposed to be someone i look up to but i really have NO IDEA who you even are anymore. what happened to the fun loving guy that i called my daddy, the only person i look forward to seeing on the weekends, the only man who was never supposed to make me cry. i miss him more then anything right now, and i need him back in my life as soon as possible. i hope and pray every night that this nightmare will end but instead your lying makes it worse and worse each day. dont think for a second that i don't love you because i do more than anything.
and if that old stupid hag is reading this as well: first, i am extremely disappointed with you dad for letting that thing see this and second, i hope she knows how rotten of a person she is. i have never had so much hate towards one person.
please come around sooner or later, i miss my "dad" more then anything.


love T

No comments:

Post a Comment