Sunday, March 27, 2011

Words out of HIS mouth....as he spoke them to me.

Just had to write some of this down...these were things said by Cole to myself.

  • I don't know what I want.
  • I need both of you in my life.
  • I am so fucked up.
  • I am emotionally exhausted.
  • I do love you.
  • I'm afraid of you.
  • I don't have a problem being around you.
  • I will always love you.
  • You will always have a place in my heart.
  • We don't have anything in common anyway.
  • I don't like you.
  • There are things about you that I despise.
  • I resent you.
  • I'm jealous of you.
  • You think my coming around is just to see the kids, when it really has alot to do with you too.
  • I really am the happiest when I am with all of you (my family).
  • I'm a failure.
  • You have a family (with tears rolling down his face).
  • You know how I get when you corner me.
  • No, I don't love her.
  • I don't know what love is.
  • I don't believe in Love or Relationships, it's a bunch of bullshit!
  • At times I think I have been on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
  • It was a small setback (when busted at the airport with OW)
  • I sincerely can't see myself without you in my life and continue to cry.
  • I've opened the door to the scariest nightmare I can imagine, not having MY family!
  • Don't be mad at me
  • It really isn't about the sex (with OW)
  • I really only crave the interaction and perfectly happy with just texts or phone conversation with her.
  • She's just a friend.
  • She boosts my self esteem.
  • She really is the only friend I have.
  • I just want to take my dog and run away up into the mountains.
  • I thought I was doing better.
  • I really want you all to be happy.
  • It's about a feeling I get when I am around you.
  • Your flowers cost more than hers.
  • No, I don't remember if hers were red roses or not. (they were).
  • All I have been trying to do is be nice and generous.
  • Everyone is mad at me!
  • All I'm getting is abuse (talking about emails sent to him from his family--myself and his daughters regarding the affair)
  • When I fuck up the way I have, I honestly get physically sick.
  • The hair stands up on the back of my neck when I see everyone on Facebook encourage you to go out and hook-up.
  • I fucking hate Facebook.
  • This is not about what you do though.
  • Me coming up with bullshit to justify my actions is ridiculous!
  • Maybe it's easier to start a new relationship with someone than it is to repair the old one.
  • She doesn't like when I'm around you.
  • I told her that you are the kids mother so of course you were going to be there.
  • I know I haven't been there for you like I should have been in the past.
  • I have been a terrible boyfriend.
  • I don't know that I am in love with her.
  • I won't have a miserable time (in Costa Rica) but I will be thinking about you guys the entire time!
  • I think I get enjoyment out of her company.
  • I really do connect with her on an intellectual level.
  • Families require love.
  • I think you are an incredible person.
  • Believe me, I have been doing lots of soul searching.
  • Telling someone you love them after sex, is a piss poor barometer of true feelings. It's an intimate setting and shit gets said, but it can be meaningless.
  • I certainly didn't want to bring everyone down.
  • I feel like I'm in limbo
  • It's none of your business.
  • It's not about you or her, it's about me.
  • This is 100% my fault..
  • The love I feel for her is different than the love I have for you.
  • I would be sad if you were out of my life completely.
  • Are you really willing to put up with my unfaithfulness because I don't think I could ever be faithful to you..
  • I am depressed but I don't want to seek help, it's what keeps driving me to get myself out of debt.
  • Once my financial situation is fixed, I will work on my personal life.
  • I do love you, I just don't love the relationship we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment